Monday, May 19, 2008

Manchester United is the champion

This is perfect! Manchester United is adorable...They are champion of the Champion.
Let's the party started with this champion.. :D
Actually, after Backs start to leaved Man. Utd and went to Madrid, I was not really enjoy with United, but they always make me proud with their actions and performance.
I did not like CR7 or whatever his name. For me he is nothing, I still hate him..dont know why I just do not like him, I do not adore him as a personal or as a football player.
This moment make me back to 1999, when they also won the Champion. But at that moment there was David Beckham in the celebration parties. Now, nothing!
I feel little empty to celebrate this party without Becks. However he was Man Utd. superstar. He always be my fottball superstar although he was not in Man Utd. anymore.
First time i like Man Utd. it was because of him. So every time I celebrate the Man Utd. championship without him it's feel empty!
I hope he will come back as Man Utd. team..maybe not as a player anymore because he is too old to play :D
I don't know, I just still can feel the spirit of Becks :D

1 Comment:

Agus Sanjaya said...

MU is the best! double winners bok!

blogger templates | Make Money Online