Monday, May 19, 2008

American Idol 2008

finally, the big David won the final American Idol 7..!!!
As you known in the final performance big David and little David has fight each other to win this title. Based on their performance on final performance, Archi did the better job than Cook. I can summary that he chosen right songs on that night, but Cook he did not. I just feel bored with Cook performance, and I just enjoy with Archi performance.
For hole performance since the beginning, Cook is better than Archie. Archie is too young to win American Idol. I worried because of Archie has so many fans..
Now, I just feel happy because finally people can choose the right person to be American Idol.
Congratulation Cook!!!

You so stupid if thinking that David Cook is a chef..he is the winner of American Idol :D

0 Comments:

blogger templates | Make Money Online