Saturday, March 8, 2008

Yishun Park

Right now I'm staying in Yishun, SG. Every weekend I usually spend my time to do some exercisers like jogging (walking and running) on Yishun park. This place is so quite and so natural. There are many trees around this place and also some devices to enjoy sports. Many people came to this place especially for running, but some of them also playing badminton, talking on the bench, and also playing with their children.
This place is near from my place. To reach this place, I just have to walk for about 10 minutes. The location with this place also near from Yishun market, so after running, I always go to this place to buy some fruits and also some drinks :-p
It's nice to visit this place. This is one of my delicious place.

Enjoy delicious food, delicious places, delicious activities with Delicious Life.

0 Comments:

blogger templates | Make Money Online