Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Family

Honestly, I do not want to make this blog as a diary of my life. I just want to write about my journey, some delicious places, and also some delicious food. But today, I miss my family so much. I just remember with my mother, my father, my sister, and also my brother. They are my family. All of us staying in different place right now. My parents are staying in Cilacap, my sister are staying in Sumbawa, and my brother are staying in Jogjakarta. I just realize that life made me and my family separated each other. There are some reason why we have to separated each other like this. Although we are not living in the place, same home again, we still love each other and our relationship is deeper and deeper. We still have contact by phone, sms, and also emails. All of us have some reason for staying in different city like this. This is life..this is the journey of our life. Sometimes we do not have choices, and sometimes life is some choices. We are happy with our life because we love each other. All of our purpose is to make our family happy.
Thanks God for this family. I'm very proud to be a member of this family. I love you all.

0 Comments:

blogger templates | Make Money Online