Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Teluk Penyu Beach, Cilacap

Wherever I am, I always enjoy and love beach environment. Maybe because I also was born in Cilacap, Central Java, Indonesia. In that city, there is a famous beach located near Nusakambangan island. The name of that beach is Teluk Penyu.
If you came from another city, it's not really hard to find it. It's just about 20 minutes from Cilacap bus station in Gunung Simping. FYI, there is no taxi in this small city :( so, if you don't have your own car or motorcycle, you can take public transportation like 'angkot' or 'becak'. You can take public transportation and the cost is also not really expensive, maybe now for about Rp 5000. for 'angkot' and Rp 10.000 for 'becak'.
When I was a child I always woke up early in the morning, especially in Sunday, just to enjoy the beach, event my house is not really near from the beach but I always went to the beach by bicycle. Actually this beach is not really good enough because smell fishy and also to many garbages around the beach. I think the beach is dirty enough. But as a children, playing on the beach, that was really fun!!
Besides the beach, the food around that place also can be another attraction. There are many seafood restaurant, and the price also not really expensive.
Stayed in a small city like Cilacap give me many experience, I love it and I'm proud to get that opportunities.



Enjoy delicious food, delicious places, delicious activities with Delicious Life.

0 Comments:

blogger templates | Make Money Online