Tuesday, June 3, 2008

World Wide Sports Travel

I like sports so much. I always do some sports especially in weekend and in my spare time. Tennis and jogging are my favorites, but besides that I also like swimming, badminton and basket ball. Actually I'm not only love do some sports, but also watching sports game and also browsing everything about sports, including sports events, sports strategies, sports players, sports shoes, and also some sports books and website. I always watching Champion League, English Premiership football, FA Cup, and European football on TV, and I hope someday I can go there to see live on the stadium.
To improve my knowledge about sports, I usually browsing on the net to get last update of sports player and also sports events. There are many website about sports, but my favorite one is World Wide Sports Travel. I like it so much because I like sports and also travel, so visit that website really complete everything that I need.
For me, watching sports game while I'm traveling is perfect. I like both of them and combining them make my journey more interesting. There are many kind of sports events that I really want to see. In tennis I really want to see Wimbledon, US Open, French Open, Stella Artois. I also really want to see horse racing events like: Royal Ascot, Prix de L'arc de Triomphe, Grand National 2008, Glorious Goodwood, Epsom Derby, Chester Races and Cheltenham Festival. Grand Prix like British Grand Prix, Monaco Grand Prix are my favorites because I can see some good cars, for me it's like a dream come true. Classic golf event like British Open Golf 2008 is my dream to visit. I like Europe so much, I like some countries that have very famous football game like: England, Spain, and Italy, so I'm very happy and interesting to visit Europe. England has Manchester United, Italy has AC Milan, and Spain has Real Madrid. Ryder Cup 2008 that will be held in Louisville, US is also very interesting to visit because it is very prestigious. Actually I never try rugby before, watching rugby game live like: Autumn Internationals and Heineken Cup Final in a stadium is wonderful.
Football or soccer is my favorite game to watch. I like David Beckham, I like Manchaster United, and absolutely I like England football team. I'm very sad that they can not join Euro 2008. I'm very proud of Manchester United of the winner of Champion League. World Cup 2010 will be held on South Africa, I hope Beckham and England still have opportunity to join, and could be the winner. Sports event like boxing and cricket are also available in this website. You can browse all of sports events and get some information like tickets, hotel, and also corporate hospitality.
Now, I'm still just writing about my dream, I hope someday I'm not just imagine, but I can really go there to enjoy sports game with this website as my guidance.

0 Comments:

blogger templates | Make Money Online