Thursday, June 5, 2008

Izea Fest 2008

As a new blogger, I always learn everything about blog, including how make good page rank in my blog and how to make my blog interesting that make many people will take a look and get some advantages from my blog. For that purpose, I have to know about marketing and also the way to make interesting blog.
Today I found an interesting event about blog. This blog is very interesting with wonderful color, complete with video and very nice design, I like it so much, makes me want to join Izea Fest. The reason is also because the purpose of this event is to meet and great with many bloggers around the world. For me, that event is like a time for learning and having a lot of experiences from many other bloggers. I can learn many things from them like:the way to marketing my blog and the way to make my blog more interesting and more popular. In my opinion, the key success of a blogger is creation because with many creations we can make everything more interesting. Sometimes, I just do not know the way to implements it. So from this event I hope I could get many suggestions and many things to share with other bloggers. I really want to be a good blogger and take some advantages from my blog. I like to share my opinion with other blogger and I want to attract advertisers to come to my blog.
The schedule of IzeaFest is on September 11, 2008 until September 13, 2008. The location is in Grand Bohemian pool area, Orlando, USA. If you are not leaving in USA like me, you can check the travel info to this hotel to make reservation from your country to this location. There are many facilities in this hotel like: air transportation, lodging, restaurant, and also many attractions like: universal Orlando Resort, Seaworld Orlando, and Walt Disney World Resort. Jeremy Schoemaker and Merlin Mann will be the keynote speakers on this wonderful event. Yes, they are 2 famous person, who are 2 of the top 100 bloggers in the world, Jeremy is the owner of Shoemoney.com and Merlin is owner of 43folders.com. Many special people will come as speakers like: Katia Adams, Stephanie Agresta, Lea Alcantara, Brian Clark, Michael Brito, Sean Bonner, Susannah Gardner, Alex Schek, and many others. Partners of this events are UniqueBlogDesigns and Downtown Orlando Partnership.
Now I just want to register as soon as possible because I do not want to wait until the ticket sold out. I could wait to enjoy IzeaFest and take some advantages from it.

0 Comments:

blogger templates | Make Money Online